22 year old Moroccan-Italian named as 3rd London attacker

RSTV Bureau
This is undated three photo combo handout photo issued by the Metropolitan Police  on Tuesday June 6, 2017 of Khuram Shazad Butt, left, Rachid Redouane, centre  and Youssef Zaghba who have been named as the suspects in Saturday's attack at London Bridge.

This is undated three photo combo handout photo issued by the Metropolitan Police on Tuesday June 6, 2017 of Khuram Shazad Butt, left, Rachid Redouane, centre and Youssef Zaghba who have been named as the suspects in Saturday’s attack at London Bridge.

UK authorities have named the third London Bridge attacker as 22 year old Italian Moroccan Youssef Zaghba. Zaghba is said to be holding dual citizenship of both Itali and Morocco.

British police had confirmed the identity of two of the three attackers but had been retaining the name of the third while investigations into possible accomplices and contacts continued.

Italy’s main newspapers said Zaghba’s mother was from Bologna and his father was Moroccan.